Snapshots

As you may have noticed, I am back at blogger, my old friend, because Iki is hard at work fixing my blog and updating my Movable Type! Thank you, Iki!!!

Friday
: Going out to dinner with friends, eating Mexican food, drinking frozen strawberry Margaritas. Going to the DuKum and not caring about the music, going downstairs with my gin and tonic and talking out on the patio with J.

Saturday: Going to Home Depot for the first time.
Jen: "When I was a child, I would have thought this was the most boring place in the world. It would have made me feel like I wanted to go to sleep."

Dash: "And now that you're an adult?"

Jen: "
This is the most boring place in the world, and I want to go to sleep."

Saturday: Going on the most stiff-legged run ever for four miles.

Saturday: Taking a bath with Dash, and singing Bohemian Rhapsody, just one phrase over and over again, loudly, while pouring water over his head: "Mama, life had just begun! And now I've gone and thrown it alllll awayyyyyy... Mammmmma! Oooohhhhhh! Didn't mean to make you cry! If I'm not back again this time TOMORROWWWWW, carry OOOOON, CARRYY OOOOONNNN, cause nothing really matters to MMEEEEE."

Sunday: Lying in bed in the darkened room and finishing Eragon. Feeling tired from the past week's insomnia. And fully sick of the computer for the first time in years. Trotting off now!

Comments

  1. You don't like Home Depot!?!?

    OMG...I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

    Pop quiz: How do you feel about Fleet Farm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
    know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
    hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
    Check out the blog site with my mt montana house cleaning in it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial