This doesn't happen to me every day (on Facebook)

It's not uncommon for me to wake up to a new friend request. Particularly from someone I don't know, but has friends in common with me. Hazard of small town life.

This morning, the friend we had in common is a fake identify (the doll of a friend's daughter-- don't ask), so I wondered if this might be too.

Within a half hour, I had this in my Inbox:



Hi

Between You and Names have been stripped to protect the innocent
December 30 at 12:25pm
Thanx for accepting my frindship request,are u married,do u live alone,where are u from.whats the age...
Dude. I didn't think my profile picture was that good. 
_________________________________________________________
Edited to add: Haha, I blogged this too soon. 


Got this in reply: "Oh thats nice thank god for u.well dont u have anybody so beautiful like u for me?doesnt matter age..."


Hmmm... maybe I should just go for it?

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! You have a secret admirer!

    CREEEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't think there is anything secret about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial