One More Time!

Under Arrest, and I Need Bail!!!



I just agreed to be arrested on November 17 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I don't know who outed me and gave them my CELL number, Liza, but I agreed to do it, and so now, I need your help. All of your help.I have to raise my bail money before that day to the tune of $1250 (I think, I haven't gotten my packet yet). So, I have to bring with me checks, cash, money orders, or credit card information: names, credit card numbers, types of card, and expiration dates, with pledge amounts. $1250 is the amount of money it takes to do 20 minutes of MDA research. So, if you could please throw a little cash my way for a very good cause, I will be happy to reciprocate (ask Don, ask Yvonne, ask Karl).Contact me at jcreer@gmail.com if you can help! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial