Stolen

from Keri...



Parents or someday parents - if you could ensure one single personality trait in your children, what would you want it to be? Integrity.



If you could have a cup of coffee with any one person in history, who would it be and why? Oh, wow. I'm not telling, because it's too personal.



Name the last CD you purchased. (I'm curious and want to expand my music collection...) I got some Gaelic music yesterday, but haven't heard it yet. I bought the soundtrack to Garden State last week, and I lurve it.



Who put the bomp in the bomp-da-bomp-da-bomp? Who put the wham in the whama-lama-ding-dong? Um...who cares?



If you could have been any sports figure from history, who would you want to have been? Cathy Rigby because she also got to be Peter Pan and she got to guest star on the Bionic Woman.



If you could have been a jury member in any court case in history, which trial would you choose? The Menendez Brothers, because it's the first and only court case I watched in its entirety on court TV (hey, I was snowed in with a baby). And it was a HOOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial