Faster than a speeding bullet...

I cannot believe it is already 1:00 p.m. This is clearly a symptom of age, how quickly this weekend, flew by, and now I am back at work, and the day is more than halfway gone.



I tells ya, be careful what you wish for, because I was whining last spring about being bored at work, and now I am so busy, my head is spinning. So, why am I writing this, here, now? Well, because I decided not to take a lunch break today, and instead, ordered a sandwich, half of which will be my supper. So, this pathetic little five minutes of blogging will serve as my entire lunch hour.



We got an email telling us, essentially, that the president's edict giving us Wednesday afternoon off does not really apply to us.



It has not entirely escaped my notice, however, that the holidays are upon us. And this year, for the first time in four years, I would actually like to get some Christmas cards out, so I am planning to take my little stamps and papers to Pennsylvania and make some cards while I am there (so they might be late).



And because this is my first blogging holiday, I thought I would ask y'all what your holiday plans, traditions, wish lists, and hopes are. What will you do? Where will you do it? Do you make your gifts, buy them, or ignore that part of the season? What essential element do you have to have, or else the holidays are not complete? Which holiday are you celebrating?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial