10. His car is in the driveway.
9. The dog is in the house.
8. The toilet paper rolls that used to be on the floor by the People magazine are now on their designated toilet paper holders.
7. The mail that used to be on the coffee table is now on the floor.
6. The leftover ribs have been eaten.
5. The dishwasher has been unloaded.
4. There are three, gorgeous new crosses in the dining room, waiting to be hung.
3. I didn't have to walk the dog this morning.
And the number one way I can tell that Dereck is home from San Antonio?
1. Mr. Kitty slept in the bed last night.