Reasons Not to Go

Well, the reasons for NOT going to Columbia are just piling up. Sam has a baseball game. The peeps are gathering for one last supper before they scatter for summer. Liza's honey is going out of town (tho, she will be busy, she tells me, go, go!).



So, I am leaning toward not going this week. After all, I could still get up and go down early on Saturday. I want to go down tomorrow with Dereck though.



And isn't it going to be like this every week, every time I want to go? Is this a time where I should make a stand and say, "No, this is important"?



But the thing is, I went to services last week. I can still have Shabbat here-- heck, I can make bread, bring candlesticks and challah and wine and have it at Eithne's.



And I can have Torah study here myself on Saturday.



What to do what to do?



Should I stay or should I go now?



I guess I will let you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial