Woe is Me

Wow, I actually had the audacity just now to try to out-woe Don Bindner via email.



I don't know if that means that I am really crabby or that he is doing pretty well.



Or maybe we are both just in a stupid funk.



I bet Linda would trade problems with me in a minute-- I can't say the same. So, maybe that is an indication. Just keep my problems, and deal with them.



Philip sent me the most awesome email the other day-- damn, I should have asked him if I could post it here.



Maybe I should just start being more like Scarlett O'Hara and thinking about it tomorrow.



As Tommy would say, "Is tomorrow after this day?"



I always say the same thing. "Yes, Tommy, that is the very definition of tomorrow."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial