Embarrassed? Yes. Surprised? No.





Are you Addicted to the Internet?



62%





Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)

While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...







The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!





I went to the doctor today, finally, because even after going home

for a nap during lunch, I went back to work and felt like crap.

I put my watch on upside down. I was dialing the dr.'s office

and Liza answered the phone instead. I couldn't

focus or concentrate on anything today.



I don't have strep throat. He gave me some free

allergy medicine samples because I looked so

miserable. I have a workshop tomorrow that

I have to be at from 8 to noon. But at least if I

end up sleeping tomorrow afternoon, I have

the dr.'s recommendation to support me.



Lots of rest and lots of fluids.



Sigh.



We went to see Sky Captain with the kids tonight

because, what the heck, I was sick anyway, might as

well be sick at the theater. The kid liked it. It was

good popcorn fluff, a little boring in parts, and the

Angelina Jolie character was completely pointless.



I wouldn't see it again, but for tonight, it was fine.



Twice tonight, Tommy read to me four little books

he brought home, completely on his own. He was

so proud-- he read them the first time before we

even got out of the After School Program.



Happy mamma. Happy mamma.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial