Enough!

When I was growing up, I never imagined that someday I'd be surrounded by them. Of course, I probably knew about them somewhere in the recesses of my mind, but you have to remember that I grew up in a repressed Mormon household, and so even if I knew that my brother and my father probably had them, they were never public about it.



And it's not the type of thing my mother would ever talk to me about. She would probably shudder if she knew I was writing publicly about it.



So, you're probably thinking, "Well, Jen, you were married for ten years, so why is this on your mind now?"



Well, it's not the kind of thing I was ever really faced with openly in my marriage either. But when you have three boys, I guess it's inevitable.



I thought I would get used to it.



I really have to blame all of this on Dereck.



Even though I did meet a woman recently who didn't think they were disgusting, I can't remember now who she is. Oh, I just did.



Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.



Excuse me, while I go throw up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial