This is worse than peanutbutter and pickle sandwiches.

I got this from Melly's blog. And you really do need to read the whole post.





If it makes you feel any better, when I was a baby, I ate a banana slug (for you non-Californians, it's the mascot of UC Santa Cruz and looks like this). I can't decide which is grosser.. a ball or a slug. Posted by: Alena on July 12, 2004 01:33 PM



That is so gross. Please tell me you have no vivid memory of it. Posted by: melly on July 15, 2004 01:01 PM



No, I don't, thank god. I was about a year old and the unsuspecting slug crawled under the front door of our house in the Santa Cruz mountains. My mom says that she was out of the room at the time and by the time she'd come back, I'd apparently grabbed it and squished the bejeezus out of it, rendering it into a yellow goo that could be patented to give Superglue a run for its money. I had goo all on my hands and mouth, and you really have to see my mom's impression of me when I tasted the slug. Ha ha ha. Ha. Ha. She says it was nearly impossible to clean me up afterward. So gross, and yet, I think because I have no memory of it, I feel a little proud. I could be the one person on earth who's eaten a banana slug. And obviously, that's something to be proud of. Posted by: Alena on July 20, 2004 11:27 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial