Stolen from Lucy...

I now believe, after her email which confirmed, "You betcha," that Lucy is "She." I hope you and P are having a good weekend. :).



If you don't know what I am talking about, go read this.





Narrative
You're a Narrative writer!



What kind of writer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



It's been kind of a sleepy Saturday. It was a sleepy Friday night. We had Shabbat, and Christian was having a meltdown-- and this morning did not want his baby coffee, so I am convinced he also has a mild flu. I just don't feel like I have any energy. Dereck is getting ready to take the boys on a bike ride uptown and I am staying here because a) I don't have a bike and b) I have no energy. I took the boys to soccer today, and made a blueberry pie because I had promised Christian and there was just NO getting out of it.



Then I slept.



The Mormons are unloading a huge red truck across the street. I have met three of the seven kids and the remarkably young looking mom. We are all so happy to see them because a fraternity was trying to buy the house.



What else? I was up in the middle of the night with insomnia, allergies, so I sat and read for an hour. I finished my book today, leaving me once again in between books, but I have a shelf full of books to choose from.



I am tempted to watch a video tonight. That would involve renting one, and returning the one that is two days late.



My thoughts are all disjointed. Maybe I will just sit and stare into space for awhile.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial