1. Your name spelled backwards: Refinnej
2. Where were your parents born? Utah and Utah
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Some kind of micromedia flash plug in.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Il Spazio, natch.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? September with Karl and Dereck and the kids before Six Flags.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes
7. How many kids do you want? three
8. Type of music you dislike most? heavy metal
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes.
11. Have you ever ridden on a
moped motorcycle? Yes
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nope.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled: Banff, Alberta
16. Do you have a garden? no
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Charlie Brown or Bloom County
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? First verse: Yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Bath in the morning, and sometimes at night. Hardly ever shower, but when I do, I have company.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Lemony Snicket.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Pears, provolone, pecans, and gargonzola cheese, drizzled with honey.
22. Chips or popcorn? Doritoes.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I'd have to look in my purse-- I usually forget to wear it.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? What?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
26. Orange Juice or apple? OJ or apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Dereck, Tom, and Joyce, Earl and Amy, and Sam, Christian, and Tommy, at a restaurant in Bethlehem, PA, last night. The Bridge something or other.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Almond Joy
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? November 2, 2004, for all the good it did.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Long time
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, sixth grade, spelling bee
32. Are you a good cook? Yes, but not as good as Dereck and Karl.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No
35. Sprite or 7-up? Dr. Pepper
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, but not since college
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Lexapro
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Be a millionaire-- I have found true love (knocking on wood).
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh yeah.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yes. Even ex-friends.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Rowan.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Bald as a billiard ball.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Boring, standard.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I don't like SNL
47. What was the name of your first pet? Tinkerbell
48. What is in your wallet? cash, credit cards, library card, pictures of kids, health insurance cards, coffee punch card, driver's license, the usual.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Read and then...
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That my children have gone for nearly a week without television and/or video games and have thrived.
And that we don't have Tsunami's in Pennsylvania or Missouri. God help those poor people.