Shamelessly ripped off from Jay.

1) WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS?

white-- but we are going to change that to yellow, and one wall will have rust patina OR this tissue paper thing we just saw on Trading Spaces

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Seven Storey Mountain-- Thomas Merton

3) WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Dell Logo

4) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Monopoly or Scrabble

5) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

US Weekly, In Touch, People-- yes, all three

6) FAVORITE SMELL?

Coffee

7) FAVORITE COLOR?

I wear a lot of brown

8) LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?

I don't know

9) HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP?

Five

10) MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE?

My computer. What would I save after children and pets in a fire?** My journals.

** Assuming that I did not have to also save Dereck, of course.

11) FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?

coffee.

12) DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY?

Not daily-- I do whenever I drive long distances, but I can't this trip, because I have gotten two tickets this year, and if I get anymore, my driving privileges may be "restricted or revoked." One of the speeding tickets? For going 34 miles per hour.

13) DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE?

several.

14) STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?

Cool

15) FAVORITE DRINK?

Dr. Pepper

16) WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

28 April

17) FAVORITE VEGETABLES?

asparagus, spinach

18) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

just full time writer-- so not too too different from what I do now.

19) IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I change it too much to choose one-- that's part of the fun

20) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes.

21) TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (IN ORDER)?

The English Patient

Chariots of Fire

Sense and Sensibility-- and I don't think I actually own any of them. And I might have seen them so many times I don't need to ever again.

22) DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?

Yes. And I type very fast.

23) WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?

the bathroom scale, an old purse, cat hair, dust bunnies, some socks, probably the odd shoe, and hopefully Dereck's other Teva...

24) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

I don't have one.

25) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON?

Baseball-- cubs-- Wrigley Stadium

26) WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?

Unspeakable.

27) FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?

All time: ?

Right Now: Garden State Soundtrack

In CD player: all Christmas, all the time. (five)

28) FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW?

All time: ?

Right now: ER

29) HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS?

Hamburgers

30) THE COOLEST PLACES YOU’VE EVER BEEN?

Savannah, New Orleans, Banff

31) WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?

Paris cafes, both at home and at work.

32) DOES MCDONALD’S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE?

No, they don't, and yes, I would.

33) FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT?

Taco Bell.

34) IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM?

Not planning to have anymore children, so I'll have to stick with Sam, Christian, and Tommy.

35) IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Violin.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial