What I miss about staying
home full time...
- My table is all set for dinner, including napkins and silverware.
- There is fresh fruit washed and set attractively on the table in a large, ceramic bowl.
- There is fresh, homemade bread for dinner, and candles on the table, and the table has been wiped off, and placemats wiped off.
- The floor has been vacuumed, the living room straightened.
- A first round of sugar cookies is cooling on the counter.
- The Russian Orthodox Christmas Service is in the CD player.
- We will go and get a movie after dinner (Willow) for family night, and I am not completely exhausted or crazy.