Another One Stolen From Pie...

FIRSTS

First job: Babysitting, then Rax restaurant.

First screen name: Jench

First self-purchased CD: I have no idea.

First piercing/tattoo: ears pierced age 11 in Denver; second piercing age 15 in Chicago/ tattoo of a voodoo symbol to protect my children and my house from evil, on my tenth wedding anniversary, in the middle of my divorce.

First true love: Ummm... Steve Richter, or Mark Wise, who broke my heart.

First enemy: Gads.  I don't know the first one.  I just keep track of the current ones.

LASTS

Last big car ride: probably to Lake of the Ozarks to camp.

Last kiss:  Dereck, a few seconds ago.

Last library book checked out:  A Mary Stewart King Arthur book that I lost and have since found, but not returned yet.  Checked it out last fall.

Last movie seen:  The Station Agent, and it was freaking awesome. Nope, wait, The Shape of Things on HBO, and it was creepy.

Last beverage drank: Two schmirnoff ices at karaoke, and some water because it was so hot, I couldn't breathe...

Last food consumed: pasta from Il Spazio right before Karaoke.

Last phone call: Called restaurants in St. L to make reservations.

Last CD played:  Soundtrack from Reality Bites.

Last annoyance: someone didn't show up at karaoke and didn't call...

Last pop drank: Dr. Pepper, only Dr. Pepper... when?  Sunday night at KFC?

Last ice cream eaten: Frozen custard cone tonight with D and kids at Crumbles and Cream

 Last time scolded: When I was informed at work that I had forgotten the dates of that speaker...

Last shirt worn: I'm wearing a black tank top, and before this, a lime green ribbed thing.

I...

I am: staying up too late doing this.

I want: job security.

I have: three beautiful sons and an awesome awesome guy.

I wish: can't say here.

I hate: job insecurity.

I fear: job insecurity/ not being able to care for my children properly/keep them safe.

I hear: the fish tank...

I search: for Truth.

I regret: Um, making enemies with someone who later testified against me in my custody trial, even though it worked out okay.

I love: Dereck and my boys; my family; my friends; my animals

I always: worry too much and butt my nose in where I shouldn't.

I am not: shy

I dance: to Strokin' at karaoke.

I sing: Piano Man at karaoke

I cry: sometimes.  The hardest most recently was when Linda had her stroke.

YES or NO:

You keep a diary: What do you think?

You like to cook: yes, but I like to eat out more...

You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Me?

DO YOU...?

Have a crush: No.

Want to get married: Sometimes.

Get motion sickness: sometimes.

Think you’re a health freak: What is the opposite of that?

Current hair color: umm, mostly blonde, five different colors of highlights thanks to Carol Ann.

Eye color: blue

Birthplace: Denver

FAVORITES

Number: 11

Color: brown

Day: Friday

Month: October

Songs: ?  Too many to count.  Love Beck's Sea Change, and Coldplay's Rush of Blood to the Head.

Season: Autumn.

Drink: Coffee, with half and half.

Alcohol: Yes, please.

PREFERENCESCuddle or make out: Depends on my mood.

Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: right now, chocolate milk sounds much better.

Milk, dark, or white chocolate: milk

Vanilla or chocolate: chocolate.

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...

Cried? teared up.

Helped someone? tried.  Meddled is more like it.

Bought something? I have three kids. Of course.

Gotten sick? Blinding headache most of the day.

Gone to the movies? No.

Said ‘I love you’? More times than I can count.

Written a real letter: no.

Talked to an ex? um, yes, actually, damn, I forgot.

Missed an ex? No.

Written in a journal? just this.

Had a serious talk? Yes, perhaps one of the most serious of my life.

Missed someone? hmmm... not really.

Hugged someone? Yup.  Many many someones.

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial