Margaritaville

So, on top of my crappy day, I also arrived an hour and 45 minutes early for baseball, so we came home for dinner.



Dereck is going to go play Nintendo with the boyz tonight, which I find unendingly amusing-- see where your PhD gets you? They are really turning out to be a nice group: frisbee, softball, Nintendo-- they are a fun group. So, my neighbor, who is intricately familiar with the players in my bad day called to see if I am interested in Margaritas tonight.



You betcha, as they say up in Minnesota.



She is coming over, and we're going to get a girly flick, but I anticipate a night on the porch spent talking, drinking, and smoking.



Then possibly Torah study tomorrow-- have to call Barbara about that.



I got feedback tonight from the chick I did consulting for this week: She said, "You were a substantial help," among other things. This is very nice, takes the raw edges off the day.



I felt like I was on top of my game while I was doing it, so it was, knock on wood, a very good experience.



I'm out until after Shabbat, so have a good one. We might go camping with the chirrens and the dog tomorrow night, so have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial