Personality Quiz

I stole this from Pie, of course, who got it from Jewdez and Mikey. But I'm going to make things real simple and just give you the link.



I thought this test was incredibly accurate when I saw Pie's score. I am not really sure what to make of mine.



Wackiness: 40/100

Rationality: 50/100

Constructiveness: 50/100

Leadership: 40/100





You are an SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you an evil genius. You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.



Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.



You are not to be messed with. You may explode.




It is too hot to think. I have projects to work on. Actually, that is not accurate. Most of the writing is done. I have letters that need to be signed, which means going out into this awful heat and humidity (Karl describes it really well) to obtain them. Even if I drive instead of walk (and today, I will), it will mean just sweltering heats that just sap little parts of my life away...



I wore pants today-- big mistake. Skirts, definitely from here on out.



Today on my lunch hour, I bought a new minivan. I went and test drove it last night, and then spent an hour at C's for her birthday looking online at reviews and ratings with JQ and DD, and decided that it's a good one. It's a silver Chrysler Town & Country, and I got a sweet trade in. It is a 2001 (pictures when I get home to download them). No electric doors. Captain seats in the back, the better to separate little boys with. And a five-disc changer... Not that that was a selling point or anything.



Some people would think I am crazy for buying a mini-van so soon. I am not. I am practical. Dereck got his car from the same dealer, and knock on wood, no problems so far. And he got it before I got that damn van. If I go out of town to get a minivan, what is the dealer's incentive to deal with me fairly if I have a problem? This is a pretty small town, so word of mouth can kill a business. I'd rather spend the bank's money here.



Briefly considered a new vehicle, but honestly, that seems really more than I am comfortable with (though who wouldn't want a new van with a dvd player?). But it would depreciate quickly, and also, the kids would just ruin the interior, and that would make me crazy. Not to mention Goldie...



All right. I have to go out into the heat now. If y'all live in Missouri, take care, yo?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial