Funky Cool New Dashboard...

Wow, there are so many more posting options today!!!







I can do this. And I can do this. I think I do like the green. We'll see how it shows up.





Sorry, didn't know that was going to happen, and I got all distracted.







D is on the phone with his mum who just had knee replacement



surgery. My mother has had two, so I know how great she is going



to feel in a few weeks. She is in physical therapy right now, and



hearing about what she is doing is similar to hearing about Linda.







Woke up today and then ate challah and tapenade with coffee outside



with D and the puppy, then met CH at the gym. I have been working



out my arms, because there is going to be a wedding in September,



don'tcha know, and I want my arms to look a little better for my



dress. I am hoping to go dress-shopping on Tuesday...







We are staying at
the chesire lodge,



and have selected the Bordello fantasy suite, which comes with a bottle



of champagne, has its own jacuzzi, and a complimentary night at the



hotel within a year of the anniversary of your night there... it sounds



dreamy...







We are heading out soon for Mexican for dinner (mmmm... peach



margaritas) and then meeting CH and JR for drinks on the Dukum patio



after they go see
I Robot.







It was a very relaxing Saturday, made all the better because I



got all my deadlines met earlier this week, so I have nothing hanging



over me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial