Stolen from the Monkey.
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS
One house, one mortgage, three bedrooms, one boyfriend, three sons, one dog, five cats, three fish, one car, one mini-van, two computers that work, one that doesn't, one laptop, two cellphones, one stereo, one portable CD player, two televisions, two DVD players (not including the two on computers and one on the laptop), two VCR's, one X-Box, one Game Cube, and one Game Boy.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson.
3. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
4. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly or Risk or Scrabble
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
US Weekly, In Touch, Star and People (this meme is starting to feel familiar).
Taste of chicken.
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My children's little voices, which I should record more so I can capture them before they change.
Mostly when Tommy snuggles and gets really nasal: "You are so CUTE! You have a squishy butt."
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
That feeling of having been punched hard in the gut when no one has touched you. For me, it is generally related to fears of job insecurity.
9. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?
Coffee. Coffee. Run bath. Wake up kids. Coffee. Blog.
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Home - many, if at all. Cell – depends on how long it takes me to find it.
11. What happened to eleven?
12. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME?
Whiskers or Fido.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
That my children live LONG, HAPPY, HEALTHY lives.
14. FAVORITE FOODS?
brie, challah, anything with melted cheese, doritoes, salsa, asparagus, trout, shrimp, filet mignon, rare, at Minn's with the wine sauce, creme brulee, tiramisu, Il Spazio's hot, wilted salad...
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate. God! Do you even have to ask?
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Two speeding tickets in twelve months. You do the math.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I slept with two beanie baby kitties before we got Sirius/Jasper/Shadow. Is Dereck an animal?
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Cool and Scary.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1989 Grand Am. I still see it at a gas station in town. It still exists. All the way from Ohio, 1991.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Chocolate martini, natch.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Taurus-- sign of the bull.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes – what an odd question.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I used to say writer. Now, indeed, I write all day. Creative writer.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I do dye it any color.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes. I'm in love now.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
I really really want to steal Karl's answer for this.
28. FAVORITE MOVIE(s)?
English Patient. Sense and Sensibility. Chariots of Fire. Before Sunset. Good Will Hunting. Big Night. Queen Margot. Amelie. Jean de Florette. Richard II. I could go on and on-- who could choose just one?
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
30. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?
Cat hair, unmatched socks, old purses, bathroom scale, barrettes that fall off the nightstand, change, dust bunnies, and sometimes, now a wee black kitty.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
I am going to stop answering this question, because I DON'T HAVE ONE. Why would anybody have a favorite number? Don't say the lottery.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
33. SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON YOU COPIED THIS LIST FROM?
God, can he write. He gives great hugs. Great hair. Best friend.
34. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO PUT THIS IN THEIR OWN BLOG?
Keri? No. Heith.
35. HOW OLD DO YOU FEEL?
36. BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY?
Mountains!!! or city. Chicago.
37. TECHNOLOGY OR ART?
I should say art, right? But take a look at "Living Arrangements" and you tell me.
39. COMEDY OR HORROR
40. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
Lying down with the kids and talking, and then right after they are asleep-- then, for however many precious minutes or hours before I go to sleep, the day is mine.