Friday night comas

I do not know why I asked Dereck last night whether he wanted to watch a movie.

Except that I must have forgotten about my Friday night coma.

This past week has been particularly stressful for several reasons, none of which I can blog about. My blood pressure was even up. Which means I have to start exercising again. Which will also make the stress less stressful.

Sigh.

Sam is at his party, and I ended up going to the Huffalump movie with the younger pups. I will pick up Sam, have him pack his stuff and hang out a bit, then take him onward to his next party.

Hopefully this evening, I will be able to stay awake past 8:00 p.m.

And resist the pervasive feeling that I should be doing something else with my weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial