MIA

I think I have determined today why I was brain dead yesterday: What started as an innocent dripping from my left nostril on Sunday evening has become the Cold That Took Over Jen. I took cold medicine last night, and every four hours, like clockwork, I'd wake up to drip drip drip.



I woke up to tissues all over the bed.



I got up, showered, got boys off to school, and then called into work that I just needed to lie down for a bit.



I slept hard til 11:00 and then felt worse. Emailed work: Not coming in today.



It is now 3:00 p.m. and I still feel like death warmed over. I am just now eating something today: Trix straight from the box.



At least I am clean, though I went to bed with wet hair, and look like Medusa.



My poor doggie needs to come in side now. And I need to go get more tissues and lie down.



Hope your Tueday is going better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial