Here is Your Question for the Day

Do you think the majority of mothers really do think motherhood is
wonderful and kids are great, etc, and it's just a small minority who
think IT'S SO HARD? Or are the happy mothers all lying, and if so, why?

A friend of mine raised that question with me today. It started when she mentioned that if anyone had told her about the sleep deprivation involved with parenting, she would have rethought it, and did that make her a bad mother/person? I said of course not, and sent her some Dooce and Yvonne.

Then she sent me that question, up there in bold.

Discuss.

I will post my response after y'all have had some time to chew it over, unless there is a ruckus and demands that I post my response first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial