Colds

I was talking on the phone in between moaning and nose-blowing today, and the person on the other line told me that had I should probably quit smoking.



He believes that my smoking makes me particularly susceptible to upper respiratory infections.



I have heard this before.



But the fact that I was hearing it from the President of the National Lung Association/Utah perhaps gave it a little more weight.



And the fact that he knows my medical history almost as well as I do added some authority to it too.



Of course, the fact that he is my father doesn't hurt either.



Thanks for the books, Dad-- Sam was very excited about Hoot, in particular.



Tom, we got the box of things Joyce sent today too! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial