Cry Me A River...

Woe is me. I have to travel for work in October. To Florida. Which I haven't exactly been looking forward to. I've never been to Florida, and I've never wanted to go to Florida. But I like this organization, this is a good conference, and I want to go to Quebec City for next year's conference. So, I decided that I would have to suffer through Orlando this year.



And today I made my travel arrangements.



Now, I have mentioned awhile back that I am a spoiled brat. And that I don't stay at cheap hotels. At least, not if there are other hotels in the same vicinity.



For the first time I saw that I will have to stay here.



You can imagine my dismay when I found out that my accomodations will look like this:







and this...





and this...



and I'll have to stay in a room like this:



and swim in a pool like this:





At least someone else is paying for it, so I don't have to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial