If You Find Them...

You can keep them.



I have lost six pounds. Since we got back from Minnesota.



I go to the gym almost every day. And sweat on that danged elliptical trainer with running buddy Liza (who is there more often and sweats more than I do, by the way, and looks great because of it) from between 45 minutes to an hour and a half at a time.



I lift weights. Started at 2 lbs, and can now heave 12 pound weights over my head for ten reps.



But does the scale ever cooperate? Noooo.



Some of my friends have been bugging encouraging me to cut alcohol out during the week. Now. I like having a Schmirnoff or a Mike's Lemonade for dinner. It's fun. It tastes good. But. I did some reading, and decided they were right. Now I have water or a little gatorade mixed in. I have been doing this for about two weeks.



Well, I am floored. Who knew?



(Oh, shut up, I know you did).



I have been working out steadily since January. I gained twelve pounds (but my clothes still fit). And now I have lost six of that. Finnnnnaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyy.



Another change: I quit buying slimfast and started bringing a piece of toast with good friends pb and j on them to eat in my office (because Carol says I should chew and swallow my breakfast).



Hunh. Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial