Hello Rabbi,

I'm sorry I've been out of touch-- I'm still here! I am working myway through The Source, and still holding Shabbat and saying the Sh'ma with my children every day. I haven't gone away, and I am still committed to this path-- the summer with three little boys in baseball and various trips, etc., has just gotten away from me a little bit. But I did want to drop a note and say I'm still here. We have even added Havdaleh prayers to our repetoire, and this weekend, Dereck andI will be in St. Louis on business, and we are planning to attend Shabbat services on Delmar Blvd. that morning.



Hope you are doing well, and that we see you soon!



We are alreadylooking forward to Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashana.



Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial