Out of Character...

Dereck is clean-shaven, and it's freaking me out! I feel like I am living with someone else, and worse, when I hold hands with him, I feel like I'm cheating on my boyfriend! Last time he shaved (two years ago), it wasn't too weird at all, but this time, it's a little weird.



That reminded me today that he did something very funny and out of character (for him) in Minnesota. One night I'm in the cabin and I hear him loudly proclaiming from outside, "Men can do this and women can't! It's impossible for women to do this! Only men can do it!"



Now. Dereck is a feminist kind of guy. It is extraordinary that he would ever make such a claim, but there he was, crowing with glee.



I looked outside to see what it was that women could never do, and he was peeing into the fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial