Completely Illogical

Today, I took a little bath before I ran into the office to get things I needed so I could work at home. But I did not wash my hair.



Around 4:00 p.m., having decided that I was freezing, I took another bath. I did not wash my hair (again) because I decided I was going to work out, and I would do my hair after that.



The bath made me sleepy, so after my bath, I took a nap with the lights on, so I wouldn't crash too hard.



I woke up at 5:30, and got back on the computer and did some more work while Dereck made fantastic meatloaf for dinner (thanks to Highland Farm beef and sausage!)



After dinner, negotiated homework with youngest child with the cool zen of a buddha master (I asked Dereck later if he were impressed, and he said, "I would have blown.").



Hung out with la famille, put kids to bed. Lay down with the kids.



9:00 p.m., my hair looks worse than ever because now I've slept on it twice. Called our sitter to see if she is still coming for karaoke. She had completely forgotten. She is coming in 18 minutes.



Do I take a shower and do my hair so I can get all smokey and have to wash it again in the morning?



Don't be silly.



Karaoke is dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial