I am a Blogging Fool.

Here is your Friday Meme (stolen from Pie) and no, I don't know what FQ stands for. Go ask Pie.



FQ TOPIC:



Time.



FQ1: What's something you often must do that's a complete waste of time?



Surf the internet. Today I spent an embarrassingly long time looking for more vampire smut titles on Amazon.com and adding them to my wish list.



FQ2: Who's a public figure you wish would stop wasting everybody's time?



Arnold Schwarzenegger. And if they change the laws so he can run for President, I'm moving.



FQ3: What's something you'd like to do more of if you had extra free time?



I'd like to go to France.



Oh wait. More of? Reading. There is never enough time to read books, because if I do that at work, it won't look like I am actually working.



FQ CLOCK:

What time is it where you're at right now, and what time zone are you in?



It's 3:13 p.m. and I am in CST. And it's verrrry verrrry quiet here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial