Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful...

So, we are going to Karaoke, of course.



We talked about walking, but heck, that might be slippery. So we are going to drive, natch.



We are approaching one of my favorite weather conditions. Snowed in, without kids, and not having to go to work. Woo hoooooo!!! It's been a couple of years since this has happened!



More like iced in, actually. There is a severe ice storm warning. We shall get a ton of ice, which will weigh down our power lines and down trees and cause all sorts of damage.



But it will look really amazing.



I know it's not funny, but what the hell can I do about it? It's not my fault, and I can't stop it, so I might as well enjoy it.



I think my glibness is caused from just having watched Shaun of the Dead, which is pretty darn funny. Karl, you would love it. Get thee to the video store.



Right. So. Karaoke, ice, power outages.



What is new in your neck of the woods?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial