Today is De-Lurking Day





I've stolen this from Dawn, who got it from Liz, who got it from Paper Napkin.

I know you're out there. My stats tell me you're out there. And today you have a once in a lifetime chance to let your presence be known.

Well, okay, technically you have that chance everyday, but today is De-Lurking Day! A special day celebrating lurkers, and exhorting you to muster the strength and bravery to click on that comment button and end the deafening silence.

So say hi, or tell me your wish for 2005, or what you're having for lunch, or your diabolical plan for world domination-- whatever. I am one of the worst offenders, and may be popping by your site to say "Hello, I'm Sheryl, and I am a lurkaholic"

To give you a little more incentive (I"m starting to feel like a used car salesman), I will personally donate at least one dollar for every commenter to aid the tsunami victims.

So what on earth are you waiting for?! Come on down to Big Lou's Pre-owned Palace! If I can't get you the deal you want, I'll bite the head off a live chicken!

If you're a blogger who wants to know who your readers are, click here and you'll see a few more buttons for your right-clicking-and-saving pleasure. I'd like to see this meme spread far and wide. Happy commenting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial