Second Best Compliment.

Last night, I got the second-best compliment I've had in awhile (well, unless you count the fact that when I am in Christian's favor, he likes to say, "You're my kind of woman!"):



Sam and I were sitting on the couch watching Alias, and he said, "You know, I think your stomach is smaller."



But the Best Compliment I've had in a while transpired in Pennsylvania:



I was in a bathrobe in the bathroom after a shower, when Dereck came upstairs and he was talking to me about something, and in the middle of the conversation, I slid the bathrobe to one side and gave him a little peek. He raised his eyebrows and continued talking. So, I gave him another peek. He stumbled a bit in his conversation, but by the third peek, he said just looked and stopped talking.



Then he shook his head and said, "You know, I can't talk to you."



And turned and walked into the room we were staying in, and then came out again immediately and said, "I can't even remember what I came up here for."



I was laughing my ass off. Every now and then, I still laugh and say to him, "I can't talk to you."



It's so nice to know that even after almost four years, I can still have that effect.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial