Please Comment on This!

Beth wrote this today, and I think it's a great blog topic:



"I almost never talk about my actual real life on my blog. I’m not going to start, I was just thinking about it because I was wondering whether my fellow bloggers feel like their blogs are fairly accurate representations of themselves. I think mine is an accurate representation of an aspect of me, but not an accurate representation of me as a person. I think if you read my blog and then met me, I would not be quite what you were expecting.

So what do you think? If I met you after reading your blog, would I be surprised, or would your blog have given me a good idea of what to expect?"

And I thought I would throw this out to the floor. Please answer about your own blogs, but also, if you both know me in person and read my blog, what do you think? Is this blog an accurate representation of me as a person? I mean, it can't be completely-- but generally, would you say I am very different in person than the persona I have on my blog?

And for Michelle and Pie-- were you very surprised by meeting me? I wasn't by meeting you, except by how you both looked, because I had a picture in my head that was different, but that faded in about 30 seconds.

Discuss! (please!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial