TGIF?

I am starting to wonder whether the fact that it is Friday makes one rat's ass bit of difference for my weekend.



This morning, (Edited due to a concerned email from me dad)



I am sitting here in my office on my lunch hour and trying to decide whether my queaziness is due to the flu or just nerves. But I have no desire to eat the pasta I brought for lunch, nor anything else, which sucks, because Dereck and I have plans for beer and cigarettes (just me on those) after work, dinner out, The Dog Whisperer, and then a movie.



But I got an early morning phone call from the ex: "Tommy is sick and has been vomiting, so look for phone calls from the school about the other two."



Considering that I smothered Tommy with kisses yesterday morning means... it could be more than just nerves. Hell, I've had nerves all week, but they didn't stop me from eating my lunch.



So, I'm just kind of sitting here, (Edited)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial