GRRRRR...

I don't know whether to kill somebody or cry.



Oh well.



I decided to make you all laugh by describing what I am wearing today, after reading a post by Beth (not in St. Louis) that made me laugh:



Long-sleeved white shirt.

Blue-framed glasses.

Red earrings.

Red corduroy jumper.

Bare legs.





(Wait for it)...



White ankle socks.

Black penny loafers.



It's called "out of pantyhose, couldn't find red mary janes, and too irritated this week to give a flying fuck."



But I have to laugh at myself (at what I know the ladies are saying) and Beth's post just made me decide that this was too good to keep to myself.



This is why my roommates in college often refused to be seen with me unless they got to dress me first.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial