Naked Blogging

Do you ever blog naked? Say, your children are out of the house, you are home alone, curtains drawn, and you are out of the shower, waiting for the coffee to brew?



Didn't think so...



Yeah, neither do I.



We are going to the movies this afternoon. I woke up with plans to go into the office and work on The Document. I can work on it at home, but considering the size of it and the fiascos that are likely to occur with emailing it back and forth (and my little jumper USB plug in thingy never did work, and I am too lazy to burn it), I thought the office would be the place to do it.



And so, I started running the tub to shower before I went (just because). (I don't necessarily believe in showering on the weekends).



Then, I noticed that the dishes in the sink could probably be rinsed for the dishwasher.



Then, I started clearing off the kitchen table and wiping down all the counters.



Then, I decided that since the table in the living room was pulled out from when I was programming playing with my dog, I might as well vacuum. And before that, I would feel better if I cleared the mail/magazines off that table and then I went through the mail and kept some and threw some away.



Then, I went and turned off the water in the tub. Then I vacuumed.



And by that time, it was pretty clear that I was not going to the office after all.



I didn't swiffer wet jet today, though I wanted to. Vacuuming sometimes hurts my back (bad posture!). But I did clean the bathrooms. That toilet is so clean, you could eat off it.



Do you ever just get sick of food?



Dereck asked me what I wanted for lunch and went through several options of things I like, including things outside the house, and NOTHING sounded good. Today, I have had coffee and a piece of toast with jam. That is it. And I am not ooky, and I am not hungry, nor snacky, nor weak, nor headachey.



I just don't feel like eating anything.



I just need a day off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial