Strange Sensation

For my entire life, as long as I can remember, I have experienced not being able to shut off my brain, not even when I have desperately wanted to.



For some reason, it has decided to shut itself off. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it back on.



I have just been empty this weekend. Devoid of thought. Devoid of the ability to write or blog. I finished a novel, read three magazines, saw a good movie (Cellular), had dinner with friends, went to see a good band (The Ike Reilly Assassination-- watch for them, they are supposed to hit big-- and they actually look exactly like that in person. Very nice-- the drummer was very flirty. His name is Dave.). But I've got so much nothing, I can't even think of anything to say about any of these things.



But my brain my have shut off because I also worked this weekend. And maybe my brain just decided that it couldn't take anymore, and so it went on vacation.



If it is on vacation, I wish it would send a postcard or some kind of indication that it is doing well and coming back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial