Grrrrrr.... Might as well be Monday!

I have been working all morning on the same damn mess of a project I started working on last week.



It is a real stinker. I think I may have a permanent scowl on my face after this, from sitting here frowning at the screen.



I am taking a very small breather as in ten minutes I am going to lunch and in the meantime, I want to calm down so I don't feel like I want to kill someone when I eat with my friend.



I have actually made more progress than I had formerly thought-- I may actually get a first pass at it finished today, rather than next MONTH as I had previously thought.



It would have been a great three-day weekend, except that I was so pissed off* yesterday, I could hardly see straight. I eventually just had to go take a nap, and that pretty much ended it. I have had two series of pretty disturbing dreams, and that was enough to knock the other situation right out of my mind. The dreams were actually pretty interesting though, and I have been thinking about them on and off all morning. I may have to call upon some assistance with these, later.



It's a sad state of affairs when you actually prefer disturbing dreams to some of your real life situations.



As Karl would say: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.



*fyi: It would be erroneous ever to suppose that I am ever angry with Dereck, because a) it doesn't happen and b) if it did, it certainly wouldn't be fodder for the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Day

Teenage boys are sex maniacs

Not a Nike commercial